If you want to make real gains then best power rack is necessary fitness equipment for barbell exercise. Power cages are used for classic strength-training moves such as squats, deadlifts, and bench press. It is a perfect home gym equipment for CrossFit, powerlifting, Olympics, or want to build muscle and burn fat. Checkout the best home gym equipment.
It is also known as power cages, squat cages, or squats rack. To accomplish your fitness goal power rack is the most important equipment that should be at the home gym so that whenever you get the time you can make yourself fit. Here is the list of 7 best power racks of various brands, material, quality, and budget.
Best Power Rack for home gym use in 2020
The Sunny Health & Fitness SF-XF9931 Power Zone Squat Stand Rack Power Cage is ideal to perform workouts to target & strengthen muscle across your body. This power rack dimension is 38 * 53 * 87 inches. The weight of this power rack is 83 pounds.
- It is constructed with premium quality steel construction to ensure durability.
- It can be adjusted and reversible with 8 different positions and angles for both wide and narrow grip pull-ups.
- It features 6 resistance band pins ( 3 per side) to increase versatility and add extra resistance for your lifts and squats.
- It can fit up to 7 feet Olympics bars and support up to 805 pounds weight capacity barbells.
The CAP Barbell FM-8000F Deluxe Power Rack is ideal to perform squats, bench presses, pull-ups, and more, and target the upper and lower body. This power rack dimension is 47 * 61 * 85 inches. The weight of this power rack is 103 pounds.
- It is constructed with steel construction which consists of 12 and 14 gauge steel thicknesses.
- It features 2 plate posts, 3 band posts on each side to add resistance, 2 j-cup bar catches, 2 safety catches, pull-up bars & bar holders with ABS sleeves to prevent scratches.
- It features 3 step power coated finish for exceptional durability, gussets for extra reinforced support, and a capped frame to prevent oxidation.
- It has a maximum weight capacity of 600lbs, 300lbs on bar watches, and 300lbs user capacity for pull up bars.
The Fitness Reality X-Class Light Commercial Olympic Power Cage comes with Olympic lat pull and low row cable attachment for strengthening the upper back, shoulders, and arms. This power rack dimension is 47 * 61 * 85 inches. The weight of this power rack is 301 pounds.
- It is made with tubular steel frame construction and included a bonus pair of J-hooks.
- It features 2 adjustable 2 * 20 inches high-density rubber grip handles.
- It also features two 11.5” safety bars and two 35.5 dual mounted safety bars with each set with a combined weight capacity of 1500lbs.
- It has 2 height position adjustable multi-grip chin-up/pull-up bars with a weight capacity of 600lbs.
The Fitness Reality 810XLT Super Max Power Cage is ideal for shrugs, squats, chin-ups/pull-ups, squats, bench presses, and more exercise. This power rack dimension is 50.5 * 46.5 * 83.5 inches. The weight of this power rack is 133.5 lbs.
- It comes with 2 chrome dual mounted safety bars and 2 chrome lock-on safety.
- It can be adjusted to 19 high levels and each bar can handle the weight capacity of 800 lbs.
- The bench can be adjusted to -20 degree decline and +80 degree incline angles.
- The bench features detachable 3 positions adjustable leg hold-down bar for additional stability during workouts.
The Ollieroo Multi-function Dip Stand Gym Family Fitness Squat Rack is ideal for flat, incline, and shoulder bench presses, squats, curls, rows, and more. This power rack dimension is 30.3”-48”(L) * 23.2”-37” (W)* 46.8”*68.1 (H) inches.
- It is made of high-quality steel that provides maximum safety.
- It has an innovative and multi-functional design with a bell bar and a unique base.
- It can be adjusted to suit your height to achieve better workout results.
- It can support a maximum load capacity of 480lbs.
The Body Flex Sports Body Champ Power Rack is ideal for gym fitness routine and allows you to safely and securely bench press, squat and more. This power rack dimension is 42 * 82 * 62 inches. The weight of this power rack is 63.5 lbs.
- It comes with 4-floor anchors and 4 rubberized feet for added stability and security.
- It features 2 built-in Olympic weight plate holders.
- It has pairs of adjustable weight bar holders.
- It also features a knurling top bar for a superior and solid grip.
The Body Champ PBC 1835 2-Piece Power Rack is ideal to perform all your workout circuits in the convenience and comfort of home. It is suitable for squats, chin-ups/pull-ups, squats, bench presses, and more exercise.
- It can be adjusted to 12 position setting with 4 built-in floor anchors for optimal mounting.
- It features 2 adjustable bar catches, and 2 adjustable safety catches, 2 weight plate storage posts, 1 integrated full length pull up bar.
- It has an easy lift lever and 2 built-in transport wheels that make storage and mobility.
- It is a multi-station, 2 piece combo set for strength and cardio circuits.
Few Reasons To Buy Best Power Rack
💪Allow you to train yourself in a safe environment.
💪It allows you to work out with heavier weights.
💪It allows you to workout switch dumbbells instead of the Olympics bars for upper body workouts.
💪It can be used as squat racks.
💪It builds up your strength with the use of heavy partials.
💪It is ideal for function isometrics.
💪It is more versatile and allows you to perform various kinds of exercises such as deslifts, bench press, squats, cable crossovers, curls, rows, and more
Best Power Rack is ideal for garage gym, home gym, and personal training studio. Here, we have reviewed the 7 best power racks along with their unique features and benefits. Hopefully, this post will give you an idea of getting the best squat rack that comes under your budgets, needs, and preferences. Go through the above top picks of the best power cage and get the right one for you.